At Smile Up Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics in New York, NY, our comprehensive payment system ensures that you have an easy time paying for your dental care. We accept many insurance providers and offer special financing for patients who need assistance with their dental expenses.
Below, you will find which insurance plans we accept, as well as information on alternative payment methods if you are paying out-of-pocket. We invite you to contact us with any questions you may have regarding your dental insurance or care.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Most major PPO plans including:
- Delta Dental (include 32BJ Plan)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
Most insurance plans won’t pay for elective dental treatment. Medicaid/ state insurance plans are not accepted, however, to ensure you have plenty of financing options, we offer a Smile Plan for patients without insurance.
Other Payment Options
- Credit Cards
SMILE UP PLAN (PAYMENT PLAN)
- 1 Comprehensive and 1 Periodic Exam OR 2 Periodic Exams
- 2 Prophylaxis/Cleanings
- 2 Fluoride Varnish Applications
- Any Necessary 2D Radiographs
- 20% Off Any Additional Pediatric Treatment
- 5% Off Any Orthodontic Treatment